Studies have shown that inflammation affects acne. Inflammation (or oxidative damage) depletes antioxidants and that leaves your skin vulnerable to inflammation and irritants. Studies have also shown that antioxidant treatment can help with acne.
The natural antioxidants of fruits and vegetables, along with their other vitamins, minerals and fiber will keep your body working at its best. Check out these local farmer's markets and enjoy fresh and nutritious in-season fruits and vegetables.
1. Kansas Grown Farmer's Market -- 3 locations! http://kansasgrowninc.com/market-locations/
2. Old Town Farmer's Market -- http://www.oldtownfarmersmarket.com/
3. Delano Community Farmer's Market -- http://www.historicdelano.com/market/
4. Haysville Hometown Market -- http://www.haysville-ks.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=95&Itemid=106
5. Lincoln Heights Village Farmer’s Market -- Wednesday mornings from 7-11 a.m.
May 7 through October 1, 2015 In the parking lot of Lincoln Heights Village shopping center, southwest corner of Douglas and Oliver in College Hill
6. Kechi Farmers Market -- Thursday afternoons from 4-6:30 p.m. June 18 through September 24, 2015. Kechi United Methodist Church Parking Lot, 4533 E. 61ST St N. Kechi, KS 67067
More info: http://www.kechiks.com/government/city-news/kechi-farmers-market